Whole Body Cryotherapy
Cryotherapy is an astounding alternative health treatment for anyone wanting an extra boost for their body. Our advanced techniques provide fast, effective cold therapy to reduce pain and inflammation, improving mood and physique.
Our treatments last from 1 to 3 minutes, submerging the patient's body in an extremely cold temperature, sometimes as low as -160°. This treatment soothes swollen joints, relaxes & calms sore muscles, and can even burn fat!
Try cryotherapy today and live a pain-free, positive life.
Air Relax Leg Compressions
Give your hard-working legs the relief they deserve. Though enhanced leg compression technology, decrease the chances of certain conditions as well as improve your general health.
Just a few benefits:
- Better Sleep
- More Energy
- Less Pain
- Better Blood Circulation
- Stronger Immune System
- And Much, Much More!
It Improves Blood Circulation
When you undergo cryotherapy facial, the intense cold air makes your blood vessels contract and then expand. This leads to increased blood flow to your skin and makes it look healthy and radiant.
It Tightens Your Skin Pores
The cold temperature of cryotherapy tightens your skin’s pores. This prevents the accumulation of dirt and bacteria in your pores.
It Eases Migraine Symptoms
A study found that cold therapy could ease migraine symptoms effectively. The study involved 101 patients (of which only 55 participants were included in the data analysis) with a migraine headache targeting their carotid arteries at the neck. The recordings were measured at various time intervals, such as during the onset of pain, after 15 minutes, after 30 minutes, and after 1 hour. And 77% of the participants said that the cold therapy helped in easing the pain (4).
- Revives Firmness and radiance
- Eliminates or reduces pigmentation
- Increases skin radiance
- Improves skin texture and tone
- Lightens scars left from acne
- Reduces Inflammation
- Treats a number of skin conditions
- Revives fatigued skin
Treatment reduces the fat layer in the area(s) treated. In the weeks and months to follow, your body naturally processes and eliminates the fat cells that were cooled during the procedure. Once the fat cells are gone, they leave a more sculpted you. Cryosculpting is for people that live an active healthy lifestyle who are struggling to eliminate stubborn areas of fat. This treatment works best in conjunction with a diet and exercise routine.
- The only FDA-cleared procedure
- Non-surgical fat-reduction treatment
- Uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that resists all efforts through diet and exercise.
- The results are proven, noticeable, and lasting—so you'll look great from every angle.
- Non-invasive treatment
- No downtime.
- It works through a cryolipolysis treatment method that freezes fat cells in the targeted areas, leaving the surrounding parts untouched.
LED LIGHT THERAPY
When the therapeutic light energy is in the correct wavelength, the cells in the dermis layer of skin will convert that light energy into ATP (adenosine triphosphate), which is the fuel that the cell uses to do its job. The fibroblast cells in the dermis layer have the job of producing collagen (which give the skin fullness or that plumped look) and elastin (which give the skin the ability to bounce back). Thus, LED gives the cells a 'full tank of fuel' and these fibroblast cells start to produce collagen and elastin like when one was 20-25 years old
- LED is great for reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improving uneven skin tone, reducing pores size, and brightening the skin.
- The result is the complexion is plumped up with new collagen (which pushes the folds of the wrinkles out) and new elastin (which helps to tighten the skin and give it more elasticity).
- No downtime and it can be done in a lunch break.
- Ideal for pre-wedding prep or before a big event, a session only takes 20 minutes.
- It's also an effective and pain-free approach to treating skin concerns such as hyper-pigmentation and adult acne. The sensation is akin to lying in the sun (many people fall asleep)
- LED is great for reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improving uneven skin tone, reducing pores size, brightening the skin and rejuvenating the youthful look of your skin.
infrared saunas use low-EMF True Wave™ Carbon/Ceramic heaters that produce invisible, far infrared heat. This is the same type of heat as produced by the sun and our bodies. Infrared heat is very safe and not at all like the heat produced by microwaves. In an infrared sauna, only 20 percent of the energy is used to heat the air, leaving the rest of the energy to heat the body. The radiant heat can penetrate deep below the skin producing a gentle warming inside the body. The temperature inside an infrared sauna is adjustable and averages a comfortable 38°C to 55°C. These lower temperatures allow you to sweat faster and to tolerate a longer sauna session offering greater therapeutic benefit. Typical sessions last 20 to 45 minutes and can be repeated once or twice during the day to maximize the benefits. Infrared saunas leave you feeling invigorated, not depleted like conventional saunas.
Infrared heaters warm the body in the same manner as natural sunlight. Infrared heat therapy uses the wavelength of the visible and non-visible light spectrum of sunlight that heats the body normally. Traditional saunas raise the temperature of the air to a very high level within the chamber to warm the body. Some people have difficulty breathing in this extremely warm air. Infrared saunas work differently. Instead of heating the air within the enclosure, infrared saunas heat the body directly. The result is deeper tissue penetration. In an infrared sauna, the body perspires and receives all of the healthy benefits but avoids the harmful and extremely hot air of a traditional steam sauna.
- The radiant heat from your Jacuzzi® infrared sauna surrounds you and penetrates deeply into your joints, muscles and tissues increasing oxygen flow and circulation.
- As you relax in the gentle infrared heat, your body is hard at work producing sweat, pumping blood and burning calories.
- As your body increases sweat production to cool itself, your heart works harder to pump blood at a greater rate to boost circulation. This increase in your metabolism will burn calories.
- One of the biggest infrared sauna health benefits is its ability to increase your blood circulation and stimulate the sweat glands, releasing built-up toxins in the body.
- Daily sauna sweating can help detoxify your body as it rids itself of accumulated highly toxic metals (lead, mercury, nickel, and cadmium) as well as alcohol, nicotine, sulfuric acid, and other organic and inorganic compounds.
- Time spent in an infrared sauna benefits patient suffering from many forms of arthritis. Radiant heat has also been effective in the treatment of sprains, neuralgia, bursitis, muscle spasms, joint stiffness and many other muscular-skeletal ailments. Much of the stiffness, aches and soreness that comes with aging is reduced or eliminated.